No need to travel to the Caribbean to see beautiful beaches. 20 minutes from Lanzarote, Graciosa Island is a haven of peace, with white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters we invite you to discover aboard an exclusive catamaran. White, blue, sea air, sun, salt, quiet, silence, heaven exists and is very close!
||Nearest meeting point to your location. Especified once booking is done.
||At 10.00 approximately.
La Graciosa, a mini cruise around the island
Enjoy the beautiful and tranquil beaches of the island of La Graciosa, one of the last paradis lost in the Canary Islands where you will feel that time stops. Before starting the catamaran cruise you can stroll along the sandy streets of the fishing village of Caleta de Sebo. Get lost in the white houses of stone and lime, let yourself be enveloped by its marine air and feel the warmth of the sand on your feet.
From here we sail the catamaran along the coast to Montaña Amarillo. Anchor at the Playa Frances for lunch, take a dip and enjoy water activities such as snorkeling and kayaking or simply enjoy the beautiful views overlooking a unique place. Perfect to recharge your batteries!
- Tell us where you are staying to find out the time and the collection point nearest your hotel for the day of the tour (Pick ups from Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca**).
- Let us know if you need any special preparation in the food.
- Do not forget your towel, swimsuit and sunscreen.
- And of course, have to hand your camera to immortalize memories and unforgettable landscapes
- See also the option of tickets for just the bus and the boat to visit La Graciosa by our regular ferry line.