Enjoy a great fun day of fishing for the whole family. If you have no experience of fishing do not worry, the crew will help you with everything you need. A great opportunity to get started in this exciting activity. Places available for spectators at a reduced price.
||Nearest meeting point to your location. Especified once booking is done.
||At 10.00 approximately.
||Mandatory accident and liability insurance.
||Snaks and beverages
The day begins releasing specific rods for trolling (with the boat moving). Later we anchor off the coast and give out the equipment for the fisherman to begin bottom fishing.
What we can fish in each mode?
Trolling: Bonito, barracuda, wahoo, dorado and tuna.In bottom fishing: porgy, groupers, angelfish, yellowtail and bowfish.
The crew has years of experience fishing in the waters of Lanzarote and are completely focused to help both novice fishermen and those with extensive experience.
- Tell us where you are staying to inform you of the time and the collection point nearest your hotel for the day of the tour (Pick-ups from Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca).
- Children are very welcome on board and this is a 100% recommended activity for families to enjoy. Due to the amount of hours that are at sea, we do not recommend our fishing trip for children under 6 years.
- We recommend you bring warm clothing or impermeable jacket to counteract the wind or if we get wet during winter. In summer do not forget a cap and sunscreen.
- If you do not have much experience in this type of fishing, do not worry, our crew will help you and advise you on anything you need. If you like, you can bring your own fishing equipment.
- All catches are property of the boat.
- If you are interested in renting the boat privately, contact us via email (email@example.com).