We want you to enjoy a different form of active tourism combining fun, adventure, excitement, and above all, respect for the environment and the unique landscape of Lanzarote. After a brief explanation about the security rules and instructions for driving the vehicle, we set off on the route at a steady pace with our guide leading the expedition.
We propose several routes of different lengths to choose from in quads or buggies each with a capacity for two people. You can have 2 drivers taking turns or just a driver and passenger. We also have quads on request for the north area routes.
||Nearest meeting point to your location. Especified once booking is done.
||At 15.00 approximately.
1.5h Buggy Tour
South Area: Mácher – Playa Quemada – Puerto Calero Route
The route starts in the Mácher area and travels along dirt roads and some road sections between Playa Quemada and Puerto Calero. Halfway through the journey we will make a brief stop to enjoy the scenery and take pictures.
Departures available Mondays & Fridays in the afternoon (15h00 approx).
- Tell us where you are staying to find out the time and the collection point for the day of the tour (Pick ups from Costa Teguise, Playa Blanca, Puerto Calero and Puerto del Carmen).
- If the excursion is canceled on the requested date, because the vehicle minimum has not been reached, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund.
- The indicated price for the two-seater buggies and quads are not per person but per vehicle.
- Drivers must bring a valid driving license (minimum driving age is 18).
- We recommend comfortable, closed shoes, sunglasses and a scarf to cover your face from the dust.
- Do not forget your camera. Landscapes and views that you can enjoy along the way are breathtaking