We propose an unforgettable buggy tour exploring the dirt roads of Lanzarote with an experienced guide. An exciting adventure that will allow you to discover lost corners of Lanzarote and enjoy privileged views.
|PICK UP PLACE
||Meeting point closest to you. It will be specified when confirming the reservation.
||10:00 approx., depending on the meeting place.
** Buggy Maverick subject to availability.
3-hour Buggy Tour in Lanzarote
Southern route: Ruta Mácher – San Bartolomé – Asomada – Playa Quemada
It is a 3-hour route that runs along dirt roads and roads. In our excursion we will cross the villages of the interior: San Bartolomé, Tías, Conil and La Asomada. We will make several stops on the route so you can take pictures of the breathtaking views and back to the starting point we will stop by Puerto Calero and Playa Quemada.
Departures available in the morning or afternoon according to the availability of the provider. Record your preferences in the observations and we will inform you of the confirmed schedule.
- Tell us where you are staying to inform you of the time and the pick-up point on the day of the tour (collected only in some tourist areas).
- In case of canceling the departure on the requested date, for not meeting the minimum places, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund.
- The buggies are two-seater. The indicated price is not per person, but per vehicle.
- It is essential for drivers to bring a valid driver's license. (Minimum age to drive 18 years).
- We recommend comfortable and closed shoes, glasses and a handkerchief to cover the face of the powder.
- Do not forget your camera. The landscapes and views that you can enjoy during the journey are impressive.