We offer you an unforgettable experience exploring the dirt roads in a dune buggy tour in Lanzarote with an experienced guide. An exciting adventure that lets you find lost corners and enjoy spectacular views. Try this buggy off road and on road trip in Lanzarote, and experience you will remember!
||Nearest meeting point to your location. Especified once booking is done.
||At 9.00 approximately.
**Maverick Buggy subject to availability.
3h Buggy Tour
South Area: Mácher – San Bartolomé – La Asomada – Playa Quemada Route
It is a three hour route that takes place on dirt tracks and sections of road. On our route we travel through the interior towns of San Bartolomé, Tías, Conil and La Asomada. We will make a few stops throughout our itinerary so that you can take pictures of the amazing views. On our way back to the starting point, we will pass by Puerto Calero and Playa Quemada.
Departures available both in the morning and afternoon depending on provider availability. Write down your preferences in the comment section and we will inform you of the confirmed schedule.
- Tell us where you are staying to find out the time and the collection point for the day of the tour (Pick ups from Costa Teguise, Playa Blanca, Puerto Calero and Puerto del Carmen).
- If the excursion is canceled on the requested date, because the vehicle minimum has not been reached, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund.
- The indicated price for the two-seater buggies and quads are not per person but per vehicle.
- Drivers must bring a valid driving license (minimum driving age is 18).
- We recommend comfortable, closed shoes, sunglasses and a scarf to cover your face from the dust.
- Do not forget your camera. Landscapes and views that you can enjoy along the way are breathtaking